[Spce-user] Lost SSH after upgrade

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Jun 16 09:23:19 EDT 2017

Hi Maxwell,

Thank you for reporting it here!

I would like to clarify some details to commit the fixes if necessary.

Firewall configuration (as a part of NGCP) has been introduced in
mr5.2.1, while Anthony's initial report was about upgrade
mr5.2.1->mr5.3.1 .

Did you experience described problem after upgrade on mr5.2.1 or after
upgrade on mr5.3.1 ?

Also as for upgrade on mr5.2.1 we were tried to make zero harm
as security->firewall->enable=no by default.

I would really appreciate detailed description here (private email if
you want). I would like to prevent this for other spce@ users.

Thank you!

--
Alex Lutay