[Spce-user] CISCO SPA504G TP Parser error: 6 on 180 Ringing

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Mar 7 07:59:40 EST 2017

Sven,
indeed, extra Record-Route is the problem and you should check what
element is adding it:
> Record-Route: <sip:172.19.55.6:5062;r2=on;lr=on;ftag=aa4a459f654ec208o2;did=794.fea;ice_caller=strip;ice_callee=strip;aset=50;rtpprx=yes;vsf=dWlVVGArBVdPZkZKbHRXWE1Kb3h1aVVU>'

I don't think that is our proxy because it is listening port 5062 on the
loopback interface only and should not know anything about the extra
interface, advertised address etc.

You should check the outgoing INVITE to the callee and figure our
whether it has 3 or 4 record-routes. The callee is supposed to copy them
to 180 Ringing 'as is' so either callee (ZXHN) is not acting correctly
or there is some firewall or SIP ALG mangling the SIP packet.

Hope this helps,
Andrew