[Spce-user] mr5.1.1 dropping calls

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Mar 7 08:43:25 EST 2017

Hi Henk,

from the log we do not see who is sending the BYE.. There are two
re-INVITEs but nothing too bad. No error or other hint what could be the
problem. It appears as if the call was still ongoing. I think a complete
PCAP trace would be needed to understand the problem, also you could
check the rtp.log if the media was normally flowing both ways.

Andrew