[Spce-user] Failed test at /usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Role/API/Subscribers.pm line 92

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 20 15:41:22 EDT 2017

That comes from Test::More::is_deeply, which was used to compare data
structures. It‘s properly replaced in newer versions, pls upgrade.

/usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Role/API/Subscribers.pm line 92

We upgraded to mr3.8.4 a couple of months ago
 things appear to be operating
fine.   But I’m seeing this particular message on the console on a regular
basis.

#   Failed test at /usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Role/API/Subscribers.pm line
92.

#     Structures begin differing at:

#     $got -> {sn} = ‘4558220’

#     $expected -> {sn} = ‘9531075’

Ideas?

Kalen Krueger | Technical and Project Manager | kalen at npinfo.com
<mailto:kalen at npinfo.com>
o: 253.852.1543 | d: 253.479.1321 | m: 206.963.1309
NP Information Systems |  <http://www.npinfo.com> www.npinfo.com

  _____

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.