[Spce-user] outbound_from_user setting in peering settings does not work as expected.

gh gh at heissa.de
Fri May 26 08:21:12 EDT 2017

Hi Leighton, Hi all,

in which table can i find the value of attribute „peer_auth_user“ no
idea why it is not in table voip_preferences.

Is there a schema spy picture site available?

 From my analysis i can see that ngcp-panel/lib/NGCP/Panel/Utils/Sems.pm
make use of this attribute.

Sems.pm is able to rewrite the INVITE From-Header with from_display
attribute:

MariaDB [provisioning]> select id, preference_id, label, value from
voip_preferences_enum

where label like 'From-Display%';
+----+---------------+------------------+--------------+
| id | preference_id | label            | value        |
+----+---------------+------------------+--------------+
| 21 |            71 | From-Displayname | from_display |
| 26 |            72 | From-Displayname | from_display |
+----+---------------+------------------+--------------+

But Sems.pm is not able to rewrite with peer_auth_user.

[provisioning]> select id, preference_id, label, value from
voip_preferences_enum

where label like 'Peer auth%';

+-----+---------------+--------------------------+----------------+

| id | preference_id | label | value |

+-----+---------------+--------------------------+----------------+

| 116 | 73 | Peer authentication name | peer_auth_user |

| 117 | 75 | Peer authentication name | peer_auth_user |

| 118 | 76 | Peer authentication name | peer_auth_user |

+-----+---------------+--------------------------+----------------+

[provisioning]> select attribute, label, data_type, read_only from
voip_preferences

where attribute like 'peer_auth%';

| attribute | label | data_type | read_only |

| peer_auth_pass | Peer Authentication Password | string | 0 |

| peer_auth_realm | Peer Authentication Domain | string | 0 |

| peer_auth_register | Enable Peer Authentication | boolean | 0 |

| peer_auth_user | Peer Authentication User | string | 0 |

Best regards,

Georg