[Spce-user] connect 2 sipwise as trunk

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Wed Nov 29 15:09:06 EST 2017

On 29 November 2017 at 19:46, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) <manwe at sipdoc.net> wrote:

> El Wed, 29 Nov 2017 11:50:26 +0100
> Daniel Grotti <dgrotti at sipwise.com> escribió:
>
> > Hi Stefano,
> >
> > You can configure as peer->subscriber.
> > On SPCE 1:
> > - you configure SPCE 2 as peering server with authenticatio
> >
> > On SPCE 2:
> > - you configure SPCE 1 as Subscriber.
> >

> would that setup work on both directions?

I think you would also need to do the reverse as well, so both SPCE have a
peer to the other for outbound, and a subscriber for the inbound. Peers and
Subscribers would need to use authentication as mentioned above, so that
they don't get mixed up.

Alternatively, I think you can set allow_peer_relay to "yes" in
/etc/ngcp-config/config.yml which would allow a call to come in from one
peer and get sent out to another peer (based on routing rules), although
this only would work if you did not need to bill, as peer-to-peer does not
get billed.

-Barry