[Spce-user] connect 2 sipwise as trunk

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Wed Nov 29 15:49:43 EST 2017

El Wed, 29 Nov 2017 20:09:06 +0000
Barry Flanagan <barry at flanagan.ie> escribió:

> I think you would also need to do the reverse as well, so both SPCE have a
> peer to the other for outbound, and a subscriber for the inbound. Peers and
> Subscribers would need to use authentication as mentioned above, so that
> they don't get mixed up.
>
> Alternatively, I think you can set allow_peer_relay to "yes" in
> /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml which would allow a call to come in from one
> peer and get sent out to another peer (based on routing rules), although
> this only would work if you did not need to bill, as peer-to-peer does not
> get billed.

If you set another system as peer and subscriber when an incoming call comes it
will be detected as peer and won't be authenticated. No need for authenticate
the peer, right?

Maybe it could work, yes. You would send via subscriber with permanent contact
and it would be detected as incoming form peer in the other side. No need for
enable_peer_relay in that case.