[Spce-user] connect 2 sipwise as trunk

stefanormc stefanormc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:58:15 EST 2017

Hi all, thanks for the support.

Trial is working, tomorrow I’ll check in production. I don’t think you have
to setup 2 peers but I think you have to set all aliases subscriber side to
route calls correctly.

I’m using mr5.4.1
<https://centrale03.avanzati.it:1443/statistics/versions>
Please note that on this version peer_auth only works manually as described
on documentation

Thanks

Ciao

Stefano