[Spce-user] Select Peer to route calls from subscribers

Robert Cuaresma rcuaresma at telcon.es
Tue Oct 3 15:59:45 EDT 2017

Hi! Any suggestion about this?

Thanks a lot!

Robert Cuaresma

El 27 sept. 2017 7:47 p. m., Robert Cuaresma <rcuaresma at telcon.es> escribió:

Este remitente no superó nuestras comprobaciones de detección de fraude y es posible que no sea quien parece ser. Obtenga información acerca de la suplantación de identidad<http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing>.
        Comentarios<http://aka.ms/SafetyTipsFeedback>
Hi all!

I have a question with call routing with 2 peers (VoIP Carriers). Actually I have 2 Peering Groups configured (Carrier A and Carrier B) and I need to route all the outbound calls from a specific subscriber to Carrier B.

What is the best practice to do that? I think that I can solve it with Rewrite Rules, for example adding a prefix to Subscriber but I don't know if this is the best solution and I will have problems with Billing.

I have a 2.8 version.

Thanks!!!

Robert Cuaresma