[Spce-user] Problem with rate-o-mat SipWise 2.8

Robert Cuaresma rcuaresma at telcon.es
Thu Oct 5 06:04:47 EDT 2017

Hi!

I has solved the issue, with a drastic solution but the rate-o-mat
service works fine.

The problem was that on 7th of September rate-o-mat stops because a
destination hasn't been found on billing fees. On 20 of September I
deleted a Subscriber and your Account ID.

Yesterday I saw that the rate-o-mat service was stopped and I try to
start it, but I have the next error:
Error rating CDR batch: No contract id found for uuid
'7cb9097d-aece-469f-88ec-02359a17b203'

Then I try to update de database for set 'unrated' cdr to 'ok':
update accounting.cdr set rating_status = 'ok' where source_user_id =
'7cb9097d-aece-469f-88ec-02359a17b203';

And I try to start again rate-o-mat service, but the error was the same...

Finally, I try to update all the CDRs to 'ok' (like a drastic measure)
to try to up the rate-o-mat service:
update cdr set rating_status = 'ok';

Try again to start rate-o-mat service and it works fine again.

To prevent this on the future I think to write a small script for read
rate-o-mat log and when it detects that a billing feed doesn't exist it
send me a e-mail. Has Sipwise a mechanism to advertise that a feed
doesn't exist?

Saludos,
Robert Cuaresma.