[Spce-user] Select Peer to route calls from subscribers

Robert Cuaresma rcuaresma at telcon.es
Wed Sep 27 08:12:35 EDT 2017

Hi all!

I have a question with call routing with 2 peers (VoIP Carriers).
Actually I have 2 Peering Groups configured (Carrier A and Carrier B)
and I need to route all the outbound calls from a specific subscriber to
Carrier B.

What is the best practice to do that? I think that I can solve it with
Rewrite Rules, for example adding a prefix to Subscriber but I don't
know if this is the best solution and I will have problems with Billing.

I have a 2.8 version.

Thanks!!!

Robert Cuaresma