[Spce-user] Multiple Subscribers to One Ip

Barry Flanagan barry at flanagan.ie
Mon Sep 4 17:02:01 EDT 2017

 On 4 September 2017 at 21:53, Matt Schwinn <winwithschwinn at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I hope I'm going to describe this correctly.  I have multiple subscribers
> that have the same IP address.  Basically they have two separate Asterisk
> instances.  Incoming calls route correctly, but outbound calls all seem to
> use only ONE of the subscribers.  This will cause problems with CDRs and
> other setting.  How do I make subscriber A and subscriber B route outbound
> correctly if they have the same IP address?

Hi,

You need to have them authenticate when sending calls to SPCE. In SPCE
don't set Trusted Sources for this peer, and in Asterisk set fromuser and
fromdomain and remotesecret - Asterisk will then authenticate on outbound
INVITEs and SPCE will know which account to apply the call to.

Hope this helps.

-Barry Flanagan