[Spce-user] Vertical Service Code (star codes)

Steve Saner ssaner at hubris.net
Mon Apr 16 18:07:37 EDT 2018

I am trying to get some vertical service codes to work, in particular
the call forward unconditional.

As I understand the documentation, the following pattern is expected:

*72*<number>

Is there any way to not require the second * in that pattern? The ATA
device that I'm using refuses to send a *72*. And quite frankly, I've
never seen an example anywhere else that uses and 2nd * in a VSC.

Thanks

Steve