[Spce-user] Cluster sets for external rtp servers

Oleg spce at irg-x.net
Tue Apr 17 08:04:32 EDT 2018

Hello Alex.

Well, I did think so, but was hoping for a network.yml/config.yml
example to "externilize" RTPEngine. I'm doing this currently with a
customtt config that read from a customized config in config.yml

mycustomrtp:
   dispatcher_id: '50'
   ips:
     - 1.1.1.1 [public ip of external RTP server]
     - 127.0.0.1 [ sipwise machine ]

Then in customtt I have to do this:

modparam("rtpengine", "rtpengine_sock", "[% mycustomrtp.dispatcher_id %]
== [% FOREACH ip IN myscutomrtp.ips %]udp:[% ip %]:[%
rtpengine.control_port %][% UNLESS loop.last %] [% END %][% END %]")

I wanted to do this through cluster_sets and avoid having to maintain
customtt.

Thanks anyway.

Oleg