[Spce-user] Sipwise Call Drop 32 sec

Alfirus Ahmad alfirus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 00:22:05 EDT 2018

Hi,

I installed Sipwise CE at home for testing purpose. I'm using dynamic IP
and my router model is D-link model name: DIR-850L.

I already disable SIP Application Level Gateway (ALG) Configuration and
set DMZ to the Sipwise server.

User A inside LAN -- call -- User B inside LAN = Fine
User A outside LAN -- call -- User B inside LAN = 32 sec drop & can't do
video call
User A outside LAN -- call -- User B outside LAN = 32 sec drop & can't
do video call

Is there a solution? If need to change router, what model i should use?
I read setting STUN server can overcome the problem and how to do that
in sipwise?

Thanks,
Alfirus Ahmad

---