[Spce-user] Bye not passed down

qabane me qabaneitsolutions at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 20:02:27 EDT 2018

Hi

We have an issue with one of our interconnects where they send a bye and
sipwise does not process it. I have pinned this down to this carrier
changing the From-tag - the tag in the bye is not the same as in our invite.

Am I correct in saying that this is wrong? And that this would indeed cause
the bye not to be processed?

While I will report this to them, there is a fair chance that they will not
do anything about it. When using freeswitch, I don't have an issue and the
bye is processed. Is there a parameter somewhere that would make kamailio
ignore the fact that the from-tag is wrong (assuming that indeed one is not
allowed to change this in a dialogue, which is my understanding).