[Spce-user] Mediator not starting after upgrade

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Aug 21 04:54:36 EDT 2018

Hi,

Correct. The default MySQL port is 3306.

You can check mediator config to find the option with port 0:
> grep port /etc/ngcp-mediator/ngcp-mediator.conf

later you can check ngcpcfg to find which YML options is missing for you
> /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/ngcp-mediator/ngcp-mediator.conf.tt2
Also ensure you have no customtt file there.

Ensure your YML file has all the necessary values.

BTW, modern releases have ability to validate your YML config:
> ngcpcfg --validate check

Have fun!

--
Alex Lutay