[Spce-user] How to deal with non-numeric characters in a dialed number

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Aug 21 08:00:40 EDT 2018

H Matthias,
another option, instead of trying to consume the non-numeric number, is
to make sure in kamailio that the dialed number match a numeric number
series, if not you just reply 403 - not a numeric number. This will
avoid the system to parse the call any further.

Solution from Barry is also ok, but the system will parse the call until
the peer selection, and call will fails with "no peering rule found" (I
think it's a 500 error).

Cheers,
Daniel