[Spce-user] Unable to edit Invoice Templates

Greg Chlopowiec gregch at usip.ca
Sat Dec 1 21:32:39 EST 2018

Sipwise v5.5.6

Decided to experiment with Sipwise Invoice Templates today and it looks like
I cannot make any modification without destroying the format. I don't think
it is me but something with the template.

For example, when I first create a template and preview it as PDF,
everything looks fine in the pdf (see: before save.pdf) but when I click
"Save SVG" even without doing any modifications,  some info that was there
before the save, is not there anymore. (see: after save.pdf). The format
inside the file just changes.

Is Sipwise CE embedded WYSIWYG SVG editor actually functional or is there
inherited a problem with it when editing SVG templates?