[Spce-user] Show unregisterd users

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 20 09:08:32 EST 2018

Hi,
no currently you can see the registered users and you can check if a
user is registered or not.
But you cannot fetch a list of unregistered users easily.

Cheers,

--
Head of Customer Support                               Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                               Europaring F15