[Spce-user] Can anybody help me with a REST call?

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Tue Feb 6 12:22:41 EST 2018

Hi,

I need to create a permanent registration via a REST call to the platform.  (Usin JSON from PHP, but any example language will do)

for instance for user “11223344" I want a permanent registration to "+55667788 at sip.host.com:5060”

How would I create that ?   I can’t seem to find it anywhere in the documentation examples…

it always refers to an “id” of the subscriber, but where/how do I find that if I only have the number?  (without going into the database directly) ?  I want this to be “portable” between versions…

Hope anybody can help.

Yours sincerely,

Walter Klomp