[Spce-user] EEA and nonEEA Calle/Caller Pattern differentiation for Peering Group in mr5.5.2

Hohl Matthias matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Tue Feb 13 16:47:38 EST 2018

Hello,

i need your REGEX help.

I need to allow and deny calls from a subscriber with a specific NPN to a
peering group.

1.)    Allow:

Every call from a subscriber with a NPN beginning with country code 43, 49
or 32 calling a number in country 43, 49 or 32 should be allowed to place
the call over this peering group.

Every other country code, for example +1 and +86, should NOT be allowed to
place a call over this group.

Callee Pattern: ^sip:(43|49|32).+$

Caller Pattern: ^sip:(43|49|32).+$

2.)    Deny:

Every call from a subscriber with a NPN beginning with country code 43, 49
or 32 calling a number in country 43, 49 or 32 should NOT be allowed to
place the call over this peering group.

Every other country code, for example +1 and +86, should be allowed to place
a call over this group.

Callee Pattern: ^sip:(?!43|49|32).+$

Caller Pattern: empty

Are this the right pattern for my scenario?

Thank you.