[Spce-user] Extend Database field for caller pattern and callee pattern

Hohl Matthias matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Fri Feb 16 08:01:34 EST 2018

Hello,

I think I found a solution for my EEA and nonEEA Rating with direct
subscriber reference to a peering group.

But i have to extend the provisioning.voip_peer_rules caller_pattern and
callee_pattern datafield to about 512 digits. Currently it is about 64
digits.

Is this possible to extend in mariadb without harming something else?

MSG="Failed to update peering rule
(DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st
execute failed: Data too long for column 'caller_pattern' at row 1 [for
Statement "UPDATE `provisioning`.`voip_peer_rules` SET `caller_pattern` = ?
WHERE ( `id` = ? )"

Thanks.