[Spce-user] EEA and nonEEA Calle/Caller Pattern differentiation for Peering Group in mr5.5.2

Hohl Matthias matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Tue Feb 13 18:29:24 EST 2018

Hey Rene,

Thank for confirmation… I will test it tomorrow…

About “in front of”:

In our last conversation about negative lookahead in the billing profile, I also used it inside the capturing group…

^(?!43800|43810|43820|43821|43900|43930|43901|43931|43939).+$

As I can remember, this also worked… should I change it there also?