[Spce-user] clients having difficulty with domain concept

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 08:46:59 EST 2018

Hi

I have a number of rather large clients who I am wanting to move to our
sipwise CE edition. However, they claim they can't use domains - so the
header only contains the IP address. I have set them up under trusted
sources with their IP but that still requires the correct domain to be sent.

Their argument is "no other carrier requires this - so sort it out". I
cannot use the ip as a domain because this problem is across resellers.Is
there a way around this?