[Spce-user] Value added call with early media cost information

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 12 06:40:02 EST 2018

Hi Matthias,
as far as I can understand, this is already possible in mr5.5.
You need to use the preference "play_announce_before_cf" and upload the
announcement sounds "announce_before_cf".
Subscrber A will have then a CF to another external number/subscriber
and the pref play_announce_before_cf=yes.
Sounds "announce_before_cf" needs to be uploaded, describing the cost of
the call "This call will cost you X cents/min".
B calls A, and he gets the announcement, before get connected to
destination number.

Daniel