[Spce-user] clients having difficulty with domain concept

Theo axessofficetheo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 19:12:51 EST 2018

Hi Walter

Yes that of course could work but we won't have sufficient IP addresses for
that in the long run I reckon.

I have stuck with the prefix which is now working as expected I think.
Rather than bothering the client with prefixing it, I use a rewrite rule to
prefix it with "peer1" or "peer2" etc. That prefix I use in the peering
rules to ensure it selects the correct one, and then strip it again when it
goes out to the peer. I will test it in production but this should do it
then.

Cheers