[Spce-user] Trunks On Asterisk

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Jan 25 15:02:08 EST 2018

El Thu, 25 Jan 2018 11:42:46 -0800
Matt Schwinn <winwithschwinn at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hello All!
>
> I have one SPCE server and one Asterisk (FreePBX) server.  On SPCE I have
> two different clients who I have hosted on the same Asterisk server.  I'm
> using Authentication to authenticate them as separate trunks on the
> Asterisk server, however, when someone dials a number for Company B, it
> shows on the Asterisk server as coming in through Company A's inbound
> trunk.  I was hoping to not have to use separate rewrite rules for each
> client.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks all for your help!

It's normal. Asterisk's sip peer matching is broken since always. You will
receive every call as from the last/first peer you create with the spce's ip.
You must set all incoming peers to the same context and send them to the proper
config matching the ddi.

--
https://pekepbx.com
https://www.issabel.com/multitenant