[Spce-user] Errror while upgrading from mr4.5.3 to mr5.5.2

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Wed Jan 31 06:05:27 EST 2018

----- Mensaje original -----
> De: "Alex Lutay" <alutay at sipwise.com>
> Para: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
> Enviados: Lunes, 29 de Enero 2018 13:09:18
> Asunto: Re: [Spce-user] Errror while upgrading from mr4.5.3 to mr5.5.2

> Hi all,
>
> On 01/29/2018 11:15 AM, Alex Lutay wrote:
>> I am going to install mr4.5.3 (using Sipwise Install CD) and repeat the
>> test as well. BTW, did you use Sipwise Install CD to install mr4.5.3 or
>> Netinstall ISO + ngcp-installer.deb package?...
>
> As promised I have repeated the test with the newly installed mr4.5.3
> from Sipwise Install CD and no issues were appeared on upgrade to
> mr5.5.2 . I need more detailed steps to reproduce here.

The VM I was testing on, it's a clone of a working systems (with different users/pass), that was installed as a Bare Debian + ngcp-installer package, so at this point it's imposible to reproduce the installation and testing, as it was a download of packages, that I'm sure, have receive fixes after that time. Over a Valgrant VM of mr4.5.3 it's also pointless as will be the same ... a working 4.5.3,

I'll just install the VM and do a check file by file against them ... so I could trace which files need to be fixed before trying to do the auto-upgrade.
(null)