[Spce-user] Peer to PEER

Matthew Reading mr at vobi.com.au
Mon Jun 4 07:18:40 EDT 2018

Yes because I dont have 25k euro in AUD or 1.5k in euro in AUD to do this.

My current pbx cost me $4.9AUD per extension and does all the right things
except being only able to show a sinlgle outbound ANI per subscriber. Not
like the SPCE allowing a Peer. My carrier need to see a single IP also not
many. Its a private voice trunk which is the carrier peer I am talking
about.

the only other way I thought would to be to create a customer specific
domain which matches the domain in the SPCE and the cloud pbx has many sip
trunks on each domain. this creates double up work though.