[Spce-user] 2 Sipwise as a Peering/Trunk

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Thu Jun 14 22:12:36 EDT 2018

Hi.

You could on the 5.3.1 create a subscriber with the Main DID and put the 14 other DID in the aliases.  Do ip authentication. Set the max_concurrent_channels to whatever you want it to be.

Then on 5.5.4 create a peer pointing to the 5.3.1 server and give control to the other person.

Hope this hint helps.

Yours sincerely,
Walter