[Spce-user] Route One Phone Number (CN or DID)

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Thu Mar 1 14:14:50 EST 2018

Hello Matt,

If you want to make a rule that will send that call to a specific trunk simply place it in the Peer Details of QuestBlue and under Peering Rules filling in the fields of that number you are dialing.
Example if you want all calls to 1209 to route to QuestBlue simply place that rule in the Callee Prefix as 1209
That would route all 1209 calls on the peer.

Next, if you want only that specific number to route this way fill in the entire number and that number will always route on that trunk.

Again, if you want help don't hesitate to call in.  +1 919 443 1617

Thanks
Kevin