[Spce-user] Extend Database field for caller pattern and callee pattern

Hohl Matthias matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Mon Mar 5 11:30:46 EST 2018

Nobody?

Von: Spce-user [mailto:spce-user-bounces at lists.sipwise.com] Im Auftrag von
Hohl Matthias
Gesendet: Samstag, 24. Februar 2018 17:23
An: 'Spce-user' <Spce-user at lists.sipwise.com>
Betreff: Re: [Spce-user] Extend Database field for caller pattern and callee
pattern

Hey,

does anybody have a qualified answer for me?

Can I increase the db field without harming anything else?

It looks like I also would need around 1024 digits for full EEA and nonEEA
rating possibilities.

Work a round would be just to create more peering rules, but I am not sure if
this works also with negative lookahead regex too.

Thanks.