[Spce-user] generare invoices all months

David | csr-online SPAIN davidp at csr-online.net
Wed Mar 14 17:38:39 EDT 2018

Hello i run this line but the pdf download is unreadable by the adobe reader
If I check de url via browser don’t return the pdf

☹

De: Irina Peshinskaya <ipeshinskaya at sipwise.com>
Fecha: miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2018, 8:10
Para: David Pablo <davidp at csr-online.net>
CC: "spce-user at lists.sipwise.com" <spce-user at lists.sipwise.com>
Asunto: Re: [Spce-user] generare invoices all months

Dear David,

Regarding invoice saved to some directory. You can download generated invoice pdf and save it to the directory:
curl -i -X GET -H 'Connection: close' -H 'Accept: application/pdf' --user administrator:pwd -k 'https://127.0.0.1:1443/api/invoices/1' > /tmp/invoice_1.pdf
About your other question:

One question, is possible to group calls by subscriber to have better costs report

????
No, now it is not implemented that way. Calls are shown chronologically.

Best regards,
Irina Peshinskaya