[Spce-user] CDR Timestamps

Brian Pelletier brian.pelletier at aloe-me.net
Wed Mar 21 15:38:54 EDT 2018

Does anyone know how to adjust the time stamps on the call history when looking at subscribers?  I am running 5.5.3 and in the eastern time zone.  My system time shows correct along with the correct time zone.  All of the different places i have been able to fine a setting for time zones seem too all match within SPCE itself when i query the mysql database for its time it returned everything correctly. all of my time stamps seem to be 5 hours ahead of what they should be.

Brian Pelletier