[Spce-user] CDR Timestamps

Brian Pelletier brian.pelletier at aloe-me.net
Wed Mar 21 21:48:35 EDT 2018

So just to verify that I am understanding all of that right as of right now call records for the subsriber will always siwn with a UTC time stamp?  And when I export for use of an external billing system the timestamp should show correct for whatever I have set?
Brian Pelletier

---- On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 16:56:00 -0400 rkrenn at sipwise.com wrote ----

Hi,

> Does anyone know how to adjust the time stamps on the call history when looking at subscribers?

Good news - we started to introduce timezones throughout ngcp, and CDR/EDR exporters are already covered (5.5.x backports pending).

No need to change the system timezone, instead it can be configured per subscriber/contract/reseller (using inheritance logic).

There are are new „localized“ variants of the export columns showing datetime:

CDR:

TIMEZONE

INIT_TIME_LOCALIZED

START_TIME_LOCALIZED

END_TIME_LOCALIZED

EDR:

TIMESTAMP

EVENT_TIMESTAMP

EVENT_TIMEZONE

EVENT_TIMESTAMP_LOCALIZED

With „all of my time stamps seem to be 5 hours“ you most likely refer to the call start or init time, which are stored as epoch, and you them in UTC.

Applying timezones to Panel UI timestamps is implemented soon. Meanwhile, a „tz“ parameter is supported for the calllist rest-api.

regards