[Spce-user] Change IP Address Now RTP Problems?

Matt Schwinn winwithschwinn at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:18:13 EDT 2018

Hello All,

To simplify things greatly.  I've had to change both internal (private) and
WAN (external) IP addresses of my Sipwise installation.  I thought this
would be as simple as changing the IP in the /etc/network/interfaces file
and running "ngcpcfg apply", and then changing the DNS value at my
registrar.  After DNS populates, my FreePBX endpoints register, but when I
try to make calls to them I get RTP timeouts and SPCE shows "Call Setup" as
the status that never ends.  What I am missing?  I'm not proxying the RTP
stream so I don't know why this is causing me a headache.  Please let me
know if I can provide more information.  Thanks all. This group is the best!

--
Enjoy the day!
Matt Schwinn