[Spce-user] NEED HELP On Rewrite Rules

Hohl Matthias matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Thu Mar 8 06:29:18 EST 2018

Hello,

firstly, just read this: https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr5.5.3/spce/ar01s06.html#dialplans

If you just want to manipulate the INBOUND numbers, from a subscriber to SPCE you need the Inbound Rules for the subscriber.

If you want to manipulate the OUTBOUND numbers, from the SPCE to a subscribe you need the Outbound Rules for the subscriber.

What you need is:

Strip leading 00 or +

Match Pattern: ^(00|\+)([1-9][0-9]+)$

Replacement Pattern: \2

Direction: Inbound

Field: Caller

Replace 0 by caller’s country code:

Match Pattern: ^0([1-9][0-9]+)$

Replacement Pattern: ${caller_cc}\1

Direction: Inbound

Field: Caller

This is just if you also want to allow somebody to dial a local number without CC and AC

Normalize local calls:

Match Pattern: ^([1-9][0-9]+)$

Replacement Pattern: ${caller_cc}${caller_ac}\1

Direction: Inbound

Field: Caller

And again the same for the Callee number:

Strip leading 00 or +

Match Pattern: ^(00|\+)([1-9][0-9]+)$

Replacement Pattern: \2

Direction: Inbound

Field: Callee

Replace 0 by caller’s country code:

Match Pattern: ^0([1-9][0-9]+)$

Replacement Pattern: ${caller_cc}\1

Direction: Inbound

Field: Callee

This is just if you also want to receive calls from somebody with a local number without CC and AC and to see the full number on the subscribers phone.

Normalize areacode-internal calls:

Match Pattern: ^([1-9][0-9]+)$

Replacement Pattern: ${caller_cc}${caller_ac}\1

Direction: Inbound

Field: Callee

Hope this help you a bit.