[Spce-user] Memory Utilization very high since yesterday mr5.5.2

Hohl Matthias matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Thu Mar 8 09:03:14 EST 2018

BTW: is there maybe a cronjob running at every hour and 30 minutes?

Crontab –e shows me just our copy script for the CDR directory, which is running at this time “tar czpf /backup/$DEST.tgz -C / home/jail/home/cdrexport”

I see that this normally use some CPU load, when it is running, but no DB SELECT queries.