[Spce-user] SSL Certificate

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Tue Mar 13 11:42:14 EDT 2018

Hi Syaiful,

It is possible to use multiple domains for Kamailio TLS as explained
here:
https://lists.kamailio.org/pipermail/sr-users/2015-February/087030.html
but I have no experience with that. I am using _one_ certificate with
multiple domains explained here:
https://community.letsencrypt.org/t/host-multiple-domains-with-a-single-certificate/20917/2

If you are using NGINX to verify the certificate, you will need a custom
ngcp-panel_csc.customtt.tt2
(/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/nginx/sites-available) and include the
acme-challenge location for both web-servers on port 80 and the admin port:

     location /.well-known/acme-challenge {
         root  /usr/share/ngcp-panel;
     }

If you can generate the certificates, you only have to add them in the
config.yml template and generate the new config.
Last thing is to change the certbot renewal cron and add a NGINX reload
to activate the new certificate.

Mine looks like this, running every week:
0 */12 * * 1 root test -x /usr/bin/certbot -a \! -d /run/systemd/system
&& perl -e 'sleep int(rand(1800))' && certbot -q renew
50 */12 * * 1 root service nginx reload > /dev/null 2>&1

I hope this helps,

Henk Plessius