[Spce-user] Call Routing Verification 500 Internal server error

Greg Chlopowiec gregch at usip.ca
Fri Mar 23 12:24:12 EDT 2018

Hi,

I did the update and it looks like Call Routing Verification tool is not crashing anymore. However, after few test it looks like this tool is not working correctly  for me. But instead of hijacking this thread I will open new one and I will post my findings there after few more tests.

Sincerely
Greg