[Spce-user] New sip:provider CE mr6.2.1 is now available

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri May 4 10:00:22 EDT 2018

Dear SPCE community!

This is to inform about availability of the new SPCE mr6.2.1 !

https://www.sipwise.org/news/announcements/sipprovider-mr6-2-1-released/

Important changes to highlight:

> * Migrated from sysv (System Five) to systemd [TT#18774]
> * Replaced the kamailio MySQL backend for location and accounting data by Redis, tremendously lowering disk I/O and improving overall system performance [TT#32971]
> * Introduced RTP transcoding for G711, G729, G722, G723, Opus, Speex, AMR and AMR-WB in rtpengine [TT#26752]
> * Introduced new feature ngcpcfg patch to simplify customtt handling [TT#24920]
> * Streamlined ngcpcfg options by renaming enabled to enable to follow common naming [TT#17987]
> * Introduced release-specific Install-CD [TT#28952]
> * Introduced new feature ngcp-service summary to see the status of all services on a node [TT#18774]
> * Improved IMS ISC interface for call-forwarding scenarios [TT#33981]

The InstallCD media, Vagrant box, Virtualbox, VMware and AMI images as
well as Docker hub container have been uploaded. As usual, please check
the handbook at https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr6.2.1/spce/ for details.

Please report issues if any on this mailing list and thank you for
being a part of the community!

Thank you to the team for a great work here!

--
Alex Lutay
Head of Quality Assurance

Office: +43(0)13012036