[Spce-user] mr6.2.1 == > IMS CFW tests results

Lanvin ADON lanvin.adon at kaina-com.fr
Sun May 13 02:14:36 EDT 2018

Hi all,

IMS call forwarding tests have been done and below are results:

Test scenarios:

                IMS subscribers: Student21, Student22 & Student23

                Student22 forwards calls to Student23 (Unconditional – Busy
– No answer)

                Student21 calls Student22

Results:

                CFW Unconditional:       OK

                CFW Busy:                          OK

                CFW No Answer:             NOK

Analysis:

                Working cases: Sipwise is sending the correct URI of
student23 (student23 at binobox-ims2.com <mailto:student23 at binobox-ims2.com> )
back to the IMS core.

                Not working case: Sipwise is sending the wrong URI of
student23 (SCSCF address) back to the IMS core.

NB: In all cases, I also have a call termination issue. Sipwise is sending
an ACK message straight to the subscriber instead of sending it through the
IMS core. This is not related either to mr6.2.1 nor call forwarding. This
occurs even in normal call. I’ve already reported it but did not get any
feedback. I will send another request on it.

Attached are all traces (sngrep) and log files.

Regards

Lanvin ADON