[Spce-user] Peer registration comming from wrong interface

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Tue May 15 07:07:16 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

I didn't know you had multiple interfaces, so it seems you need an SPCE
expert on this (I'm just a normal user:-)).
You can check the generated configuration in
/etc/kamailio/lb/kamailio.cfg under _external interfaces_ and
_advertised addresses_ and see if it matches what you expected. Also not
sure if multiple interfaces are supported in SPCE.

Best regards,

Henk Plessius