[Spce-user] Possible to have a subscriber and trunk with same IP?

Henk henk at voipdigit.nl
Fri Nov 2 10:54:17 EDT 2018

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your response, I will try to explain it a little better:

I want to call out with a trunk to some provider. At the same time I
want to receive calls for a subscriber with the same (provider) IP, as
this provider is also a subscriber.
So it's just a route exchange where the subscriber has to pay for and I
pay for the trunk he offers.
So the subscriber should handle incoming traffic, while the trunk should
handle outgoing traffic.
I'm not using IP authorization and the client is not registered.

Regards,

Henk