[Spce-user] Create (prepare) subscribers before number porting

Thomas Georg t.georg at msg-gruppe.de
Tue Nov 6 17:22:20 EST 2018

Hi,

we will port about 200 numbers in the near future (unfortunately the most on one day) to our spce platform.
Therefore we want to create the subscribers BEFORE the porting date.
BUT: If we create the subscriber on the spce, the subscriber is known as local (but offline).

How can we create a "disabled" subscriber so that we have just to enable the customer/subscriber on the day of porting and route calls to this number via a peering until this day?

Regards
Thomas