[Spce-user] Problem with Peering Registration

EMMANUEL AFANG afang.emmanuel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:22:27 EST 2018

(got a response from your server that I am not a member but posting to
members, so I registered and re-posted)
Hi
I use the free edition of 3CX and I am able to do Registrations with a
Peering Partner with the following settings (changed):
*IN 3CX This Works:*

Registrar/Server/Gateway Hostname or IP   ==   sytypeer.com   (port 5096)
Outbound Proxy                                            ==   1.1.1.244
 (port 5096)
Type of Authentication                                  ==   Register
Authentication ID (aka SIP User ID)             ==   11111uuuuu22222
Authentication Password                              ==   11111ppppp22222

To configure the equivalence of this on sipwise, I did this:
*IN SIPWISE CE GUI Peering Servers:*

IP Address   ==  1.1.1.244  (port 5096)
Probing      ==  (checked the box)

*IN **SIPWISE CE **GUI Peering Server Preferences:*

peer_auth_user      ==  11111uuuuu22222
peer_auth_pass      ==  11111ppppp22222
peer_auth_realm     ==  sytypeer.com
peer_auth_register  ==  (checked the box)

*IN SIPWISE
CE /etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/ngcp-sems/etc/reg_agent.conf.tt2*

domain=sytypeer.com
user=11111uuuuu22222
pwd=11111ppppp22222
(the description says: 'Only set "domain", "user" and "pwd", and leave
"proxy" and "contact" EXACTLY')

With the above SIPWISE settings, I still am not able to REGISTER with
partner. In fact, SIPWISE is NOT sending REGISTRATIONS. The callflow is
like this:
sipwise sends INVITE ---->>  Provider
sipwise receives 100 Trying <<-----  Provider
sipwise receives 403 Forbidden <<-----  Provider
sipwise sends ACK ---->>  Provider

What I am thinking is whether sipwise was expecting to get a *407 Proxy
Authentication Required* before it performs the REGISTRATION, if so, how do
I make sipwise REGISTER with peer partner like 3CX does?

Best Regards

*Emmanuel Afang *

Mobile +2347084280332
Email:  *a <cuzomba at dial-mobile.com>fang.emmanuel at gmail.com