[Spce-user] Force internal Calls to SBC

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Nov 15 10:54:25 EST 2018

Hi,
If you need to send out the call to x2, you should set in x2 preferences
the *"force_inbound_call_to_peer"*.
inbound call to x2 will be forwarded outside. (I think this is your case)

if you need to send out each call FROM x1, in this case you should set
in x1 preferences the *"force_outbound_call_to_peer"*.

--
Daniel Grotti
Head of Customer Support

Office: +43(0)130120332