[Spce-user] Possible to have a subscriber and trunk with same IP?

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Fri Nov 2 11:17:58 EDT 2018

Hi Henk,
it's a very strange scenario, but if you say that "as this provider is
also a subscriber", I would suggest
to configure this "trunk" as a normal subscriber for you with
e164_to_uri preferences set. And handle the numbers you can call via
that "trunk" via Primary number and Alias number.

Call from that "trunk" will be charged as a local subscriber. And also
you can call out towards this "trunk" by matching the Alias numbers and
the e164_to_uri will assure you to set the SIP URI with the dialed
number, so the "trunk" can route your outbound call properly.

Is that what you need?

--
Daniel Grotti
Head of Customer Support