[Spce-user] SSL

Robert Johnson robert.j at bendtel.com
Thu Oct 4 14:34:06 EDT 2018

This was one of the very first things I looked into a couple of month
ago when we began looking at the community edition and the set up was
pretty straight forward with let's encrypt.

The first thing I did was use certbot to get a let's encrypt certificate
for the box: https://certbot.eff.org/

Then, it's a matter of following the instructions on the Platform
Security - SSL Certificates page:
https://www.sipwise.org/doc/mr6.4.1/spce/?_href=ar01s16.html#_ssl_certificates